Are you stuck in that place where you feel like you're doing everything you're supposed to do, i.e. eating right, working out, living well, but, for some reason you can't get rid of those last few pounds or make that jiggle in the middle disappear into washboard abs.
1. De- stress- Stress can contribute to reduced metabolism and unhealthy habits. Incorporate stress relieving techniques, foods and teas in your routine.
2. Sleep- Lack of sleep can impact your biochemistry including your metabolism. Make sure to prioritize sleep on your list of ToDos.
3. Think outside the box - Start looking at everything you are doing from a different perspective and re-evaluate your health and fitness strategy.
3. Ask an Expert - Work with a health/wellness expert, nutritionist, trainer or physician to assist you with your goals.
4. Change it up - Change the duration, intensity, environment, frequency or type of exercise. You always want to challenge your body in new and fun ways! If you always work out in a gym setting - take it outside to a park or other recreational area. You can also try a new class or method - which will force different muscles to work in new ways.
More articles to help you de-stress..
1. De-stress in 5 minutes or less
2. How to De-stress Your Life
3. How to De-Stress in 1 Minute
Roslyn Bazzelle aka Roz is a busy working mom, lawyer and business woman in Houston. The creator and President of PIYOLET, LLC understands what it means to juggle a full schedule while maintaining a healthy balanced lifestyle. Her unique technique, Piyolet ® , combines the best of both relaxation and strength training to relieve stress and promote fitness.
Read more about Roslyn and contact her